Monday, May 23, 2011

seven days in Havana

I hear that my all time favourite film director, Julio Medem, has started filming a short feature which will be 1/7th of a movie called "Seven days in Havana" (7 dias en La Habana). His contribution is called 'La tentación de Cecilia' (The temptation of Cecilia), and it stars German actor Daniel Brühl. The other 6 parts are from colleagues including Benicio del Toro and Gaspar Noe.

There is preliminary information available from IMDB and spanish cinema blogs (such as this one), hoping to find out more soon, watch this space!


Picture from official website: www.juliomedem.org

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michael

I'm a PhD student at Loughborough University. I found your name on the list of people who follow Navigenics on Twitter, and followed a link in your profile to your blog. I was wondering if you'd be willing to fill in a survey for my PhD research, it's for people who have either bought a genetic test from a company like Navigenics (or 23andme, Decodeme etc.), or are thinking of doing so.

There's more information and a link to it at http://www-staff.lboro.ac.uk/~lsctre3/survey.html , it should only take about 10 minutes and would be really great if you could! If you have any questions then please email me at c.t.r.egglestone3@lboro.ac.uk

Thanks

Corin Egglestone