Friday, July 06, 2007

on the cover of the Rolling Stone ...

... well not quite, but in all those years of writing about the weird and wonderful world of science, every now and again a friendly editor has given one of my stories a lift by choosing it as the motif for the main cover illustration of their magazine.
I've never collected these covers in any systematic way, and only recently started putting thumbnails into my publications list. But a little while ago I realised I could collect them all in a photo album in MySpace, so here they are:
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=70655138&albumId=985654
I was quite surprised and chuffed to see that there is a grand total of 14 of them and I may have missed one or two). They do tend to come like London buses, nothing for a year and then 3 in a row. So watch out for the next triplet ...

No comments: