Monday, May 04, 2009

Oxford views



I'm not sure whether this means that the sky's the limit or that blue sky thinking has now been banned at Oxford, draw your own conclusions ... The sign hasn't stopped me from uploading another five Oxford-related photos to my profile at the VIEW fotocommunity.

That site is rather amazing. You're only allowed to upload five smallish pix per week (20 if you pay for a subscription). Photos with the category label Architektur get around 10 views in the first week, those with the label Akt get more than 800 on the first day. Honi soit qui mal y pense!

There is an editorial selection process for photos to be included in the rather amazing theme galleries, and in the monthly VIEW magazine and other publications of the same publishing house. So far, I don't think my pix are at any risk of being picked for anything, but I'm warming up to the challenge ...

No comments: