Thursday, January 21, 2010

book reviews collection

I've collected all my book reviews from the noughties into a book which is now available from Lulu.com:

Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

Haven't even started to create a website for the new book yet, it all went so quickly. I'm also looking into the option of making it available at Amazon (may have to pay for that, and I get less money from each book, but for the buyer it has the advantage of free P&P). I think what I'll do is to wait for my own copies to arrive (takes two weeks or so), check whether they are ok, and then step up the marketing a little bit. Meanwhile here's the cover:



And yes, this picture is connected to the contents -- there is an essay review about blue skies research in there somewhere.

No comments: